20071219

Kloka ord från Alicia Keys

Life perfect, aint perfect if you don't know what the struggles for
Falling down aint falling down if you don't cry when you hit the floor
It's called the past 'cause im getting past
and i ain't nothing like I was before.
You ought to see me now.

Yes I was burned but I called it a lesson learned
Mistake overturned but i called it lesson learned.
My soul has returned so I call it a lesson learned.
Another lesson learned....
...............

love
love will come find you
just to remind you
of who you are

hold on
it will forsake you
threaten to break you
take what you got

everybody laughs
everybody cries
sure it could hurt you baby
but give it a lil try
see that's the thing about love
................

We're at the crossroads, my dear
Where do we go from here?
Maybe you won't go, maybe you'll stay
Oh I know I'm gonna miss you either way
It's such a lonely road
.................

Tänk om man visste detta för några år sedan..så många tårar hade sparats.. Alicia är en klok kvinna..

No comments: